Friday 15 July 2016

Answer Key: Worksheet I
I:
1.    He is so proud that he will not beg pardon.
2.    No other boy in the class is as good as he.
3.    Surely , Shakthi is a brave boy.
4.    Hardly had we reached the station when the train steamed out.
5.    He received me with warmth.
6.    He was regretful of his mistake.
7.    In spite of working hard, he failed.
8.    Not only did they loot him but also beat him.
9.    She tells me, “ You are indeed very clever.”
10. I have been overwhelmed by it.
II:
1.    Over
2.    To
3.    With
4.    With
5.    To
6.    From
7.    Of
8.    Of
9.    To
10.To
III.
1.    Found
2.    Secured
3.    Overcame
4.    Picked
5.    Letting
6.    Was
7.    Plays
8.    Had dominated
9.    Squandered
10.Devastated
11.Hoping
12.Was lifted


No comments:

Post a Comment